The below posting was put up today on the Naviga web site by walter Geens.
Over the next week or so we will need to decide our decision over Nads and the Nationals.
There are several racers already not going to the first Nads meeting.
I will try keep everyone updated
MPBA FES CHAIRMAN
17. March 2020Comments: 0
Hello ship modelers from the world over,
The current situation in regard to the Corona virus has become a worldwide issue we cannot ignore. In several countries it has stuck very hard and several others are now taking , or considering taking drastic measures concerning the movement and concentration of people. We as a community must off course follow those guidelines and directives strictly too in order to stop this virus from spreading even more. Therefor the Naviga Presidium decided to cancel all events till the end of April for the time being, we will off course observe the situation at close view and if needed take even more precautions should that be necessary.
We must by all means not underestimate the seriousness of the situation, but also not loose ourselves in a blind panic either, so for the time being we feel it is best to put all events planned for this year on a temporary hold, and hope the situation returns back to normal as soon as possible so we can pick up our normal daily life again.