Class Battery Configurations
|Class||LiPo Configuration||Weight Limit|
|L6||6s or 5s||None|
|L8||8s or 7s||None|
|L Open||Any (60V Max)||None|
|Mini Mono, Mini Hydro, Mini Tunnel||2s or 3s||140g|
|Mono||Any Mono Design Not Scale ( L1-L Open )|
|Hydro||Any Hydro Design Not Scale ( L1-L Open )|
|Scale Mono||( L2-L Open )|
|Scale Hydro||( L2-L Open )|
|Tunnel||( L2-L Open )|
|Mini Mono, Mini Hydro, Mini Tunnel||(L2-L3)450mm max length|
- Monos are mono hulls with one wetted surface, hydros are any non mono hulls.
- Cells must be operated within their specifications ( temps, volts, charge rate )
- Max cell voltages; LiPo 4.23v
- In all even classes you may run one bank of cells or if you have two motors you can split the pack into two, ( ie two banks of 4 cells in an 8 cell setup one for each motor ).
- Scale mono and scale hydro should be a semi scale or scale model of a real boat.